Documents on the External Independent Evaluation subjects required for the Ukrainian applicants
|Majors||Subjects||Status of the subjects||Min number of points required for being considered for admissions|
List of Required Documents for Ukrainian Students
- documents of previously acquired education;
- Certificate of External Independent Evaluation (for applicants on the basis of secondary education);
- Medical Certificate (086 – O);
- Ukrainian Passport (internal and international);
- Birth Certificate – for people who do not have Passport or other document proving identity;
- copy of national ID Card;
- Military Certificate (for men);
- six (6) photos (3×4).
International students are enrolled into higher education programs in accordance with the Law of Ukraine dated 04.02.94, the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated 26.02.93 № 136 «Education of International Students in Ukraine». Nostrification of International Documents on education is obligatory. It is conducted by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine. All documents must be translated into Ukrainian and legalized in the Embassy of your country in Ukraine.
List of Required Documents for International Students
- Certificate and Record of High School Transcript (translated and legalized by your country’s official authorities either in your home country or in the Embassy of your country in Ukraine) and nostrificated by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine;
- Birth Certificate (translated and legalized);
- Medical Certificate (translated and legalized);
- copy of Passport (translated and legalized);
- ten (10) photos (3×4);
- return ticket with an open date (for the period of one (1) year);
- proof of fully paid tuition and other fees (including library deposit, dormitory, medical health insurance, immigration insurance and registration).
The new rule for transfer credits is as follows:
In order to transfer credits from another educational institution to WIUU, a potential student must provide WIUU with the information regarding the learning outcomes of the course, for which the credit transfer is sought. Furthermore, adequate information on certification/accreditation/
If the HEI possesses nationally/internationally recognized accreditation, and if the learning outcomes are not substantially different from the ones at WIUU, credit transfer may be allowed. In case of rejection of a foreign qualification, substantial differences in the learning outcomes have to be substantiated.
There is no limitation to the quantity of the courses that may be transferred.